Senior Product Manager – BYJUS
Senior Product Manager - BYJUS
About the job
Senior Product Manager: 4-7 years of prior B2C Product Management experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you use a combination of analytical skills, business judgment, & strategic thinking to innovate & create products. Your technical expertise, business understanding & work with cross-functional teams will be utilized to build great educational products.
• Manage the product development process from conception through design, release and iteration
• Ensure product development & iteration decisions are based on strong logic & in-depth analysis
• Establish a shared vision by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution
• Market research, sales insights & data analysis translate into requirements enhancing user satisfaction
• You lead initiatives to drive user feedback/research, acting as the ‘voice of the customer’.
Standard stakes across the board:
• Experience in delivering successful, innovative B2C products with a focus on great design
• Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases & building solutions
• A basic understanding of SQL. Great data analysis skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience in developing mobile products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired
• Hands on with design, mock-ups / wire framing, iterating to solve user experience hurdles
• Self-starter who thinks creatively to create a product that is central to the success of the business
• Experienced in handling 2-3 large features/products in different stages of development and has been a part of at least one complete product cycle
• Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insights on industry trends
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and a great team player
We will have a detailed discussion if you would love to be part of World largest edtech product company please share your resumes at Shiva@thefinder.co.in
Talent Expert Team
The Finder India